By using this Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Website.
We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
Who We Are
www.payio.co.uk is operated by Pay iO Ltd, trading as (“Pay iO”). Pay iO is incorporated in and registered in England and Wales under company number 12289765 with its registered office at International House, 36-38 Cornhill, London, EC3V 3NG
Changes to the Website
Pay iO may update this site from time to time and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on this Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Any Other Terms That May Apply to You.
Access to the Website
Pay iO does not guarantee that this Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be without interruption. Pay iO may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of this Website for business and operational reasons.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
The material on our Website
Pay iOk is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
No Reliance of Any Information on This Website
The content on this Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although Pay iO makes reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
Third Party Websites We Link To.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
Pay iO has no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Use of our Website
You may only use our website for lawful purposes. You must comply with the acceptable use terms set out in this section.
You must not, and you must not allow another person to, use our Website (including any content or materials on it):
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is fraudulent, or has any fraudulent purpose or effect (including by misrepresenting your identity or account information);
- To access or interfere with another person’s records, impersonate another person or create or use a false identity or email address;
- For your own or another person’s commercial purposes;
- To harm or attempt to harm minors in any way;
- To transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (“spam”);
- To obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to or interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Website, any computer systems, equipment, software or networks on or through which our Website is stored or operated;
- To modify, adapt, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprised in or in any way making up a part of our Website or services provided by our Website;
- To scrape, reproduce, duplicate, copy, modify, distribute, publish, resell or transmit any element comprised in our Website, including any software comprised in it, the content or the services provided through it;
- To use any technology or processes of any kind to access, acquire, copy, monitor, navigate or search our Website or any portion of it (including the use of data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools); or
- In any way that is not authorised by us or is detrimental to us or our third party service providers.
- You must not, and you must not allow another person to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Website, any software, the server or other equipment or network used in the provision of our Website (including where owned or used by any third party).
- We may from time to time provide interactive services on our Website, including, for example, for you to review and comment on the services and products that we third party providers provide.
- Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
- We are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Website, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
- Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
- These content standards set out in the following terms apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website and to any interactive services associated with it.
Loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user:
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising because of the supply of any products and services to you, which will be set out in the applicable terms and conditions governing those products and services.
If you are a business user:
We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Website or any content on it.
We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
use of, or inability to use, our site; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. We will not be liable for: loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How Pay iO use your personal information
Pay iO are not responsible for Viruses and you must not introduce them
Pay iO does not guarantee that this Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access Pay iO Website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Pay iO will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Linking to the Pay iO Website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any Website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and Pay iO both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
You can contact us by, email at email@example.com, or by post to
International House, 36-38 Cornhill, London, EC3V 3NG
Rapid Onboarding Keeping Things Simple
Faster onboarding means you can be set up to start processing payments in 24 hours rather than weeks